1. Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter
2. Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner
3. Honeywell 50250-S 99.97% Pure HEPA Round Air Purifier
4. Winix PlasmaWave 5300 Air Cleaner Model
No one likes to be lying in bed unable to move while being sick with the flu or cold. Being sick can ruin a weekend of activities, reduce a paycheck, and be a cause for one of the most miserable moments in your life. Although many people fear sickness of any kind, there is little that some of them do to prevent it. There are many things you can do in order to keep yourself from getting sick regardless of seasonal circumstances.
1. Hand Washing - Washing your hands on a regular basis can help reduce the chances of catching a variety of sicknesses. As we handle many items throughout the day, you never know what ailments are being carried by those who are seemingly well. You don't have to show signs of being sick if you are a carrier of a virus.
2. Antibacterial Lotions - If you are unable to wash your hands, having a small bottle of antibacterial lotion within reach can help you from getting sick. The small-sized bottles you can get can put one in your purse, coat pocket, car door, or anywhere else that you frequent that doesn't have access to a sink.
3. Eating Healthy - By subjected yourself with a healthy diet of foods, you can stave off sickness. Although you may eat throughout the day, are you sure that you are getting the nutrients your body needs in order to remain healthy? Another method to employ in the kitchen is keeping your cooking surfaces clean by using disinfectant wipes or cleaners.
4. Vitamins - Consuming vitamin supplements can keep your body regulated. If you are unsure what vitamins and minerals are present in your food, vitamins could be a great addition to your diet.
5. Air Purifiers - If someone in the home is sick, having a purifier in the bedroom with them can help keep others in the home from getting sick as well. A purifier could also help in the recovery of the one who is sick by providing a cleaner oxygen level within the room. Ionizers work great at removing organisms in the air as well are unwanted smells and particulates.
6. Laundry - Regularly washing your clothing can help in limiting the chances of getting sick. Wearing clothes repeatedly, regardless of how the smell or look, could house a variety of bacteria trying to work their way into your system.
While you may be able to take a few days off from work, being sick shouldn't be cause for celebration. Promoting healthy habits can keep you from experiencing the miserable feelings from being sick, and it could give you the energy you need to last throughout your day at work. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you.
Author Bio: Allison Foster writes on behalf of www.nannyclassifieds.com. It provides a great solution to the needs of both nannies and working parents for finding anything on the internet.